A unique program
This executive program has been designed to allow participants to advance in their careers while simultaneously fulfilling their professional obligations. Through rich and varied modules, in France and internationally, it offers the unique opportunity to develop managerial skills in a context where science and technology play a major role.
Our goal is to provide leaders with the key managerial skills to successfully influence and drive change, staying one step ahead of the market. Thanks to the scientific expertise of the laboratories of the École Polytechnique and its partners, this program allow you both to better understand the key trends and the progress of research, and to apply this knowledge through a group project.
4 academic pillars
- Design thinking
- Innovation marketing
- Innovation management
- Financing innovation
- Data science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- New energies
- Biomedical engineering
- Industry 4.0
- New materials
- Financial accounting
- Human resources
- Change management
- Crisis management
- Intercultural management
The Team Project is a keystone of the training. Carried out throughout the year, this project is an opportunity to concretely implement the lessons of the program and to carry out a project that is close to your heart. This can be a setting up a business, the development of an innovation in an existing business or a "classic" strategic project (geographic extension, acquisition, etc.).
Calendar 2021 - 2022
- MODULE 1: 14-17 september- École Polytechnique
- MODULE 2: 12-15 october - Paris / Schoolab
- MODULE 3: 16-19 november - École Polytechnique
- MODULE 4: 7-10 december - Partner institution
- MODULE 5: 11-14 january - École Polytechnique
- MODULE 6: 8-11 february - École Polytechnique
- MODULE 7: 7-11 march - Partner institution
- MODULE 8: 5-8 april - École Polytechnique
- MODULE 9: 10-13 may - Paris / Agoranov
- MODULE 10: 13-17 june - Partner institution
- MODULE 11: 6-9 september - École Polytechnique
- MODULE 12: 4-7 october - École Polytechnique
I joined École Polytechnique because I felt the necessity to further develop my academic background. I think some of the topics covered are must-haves: digital, industry 4.0 and A.I. The team project will be the occasion to apply these learnings and, why not, to launch a new start-up and become the next unicorn!"
Woodtech France SAS
"I decided to join Ecole Polytechnique because I was truly interested in what the Executive Master is offering. I was looking for an EMBA program that will help me for my entrepreneurship project but it was difficult to find a program on the market that will suit me."
IT infrastructure project manager
The World Bank Group