École Polytechnique encourages its students to acquire an international experience during their studies. Our Bachelor students thus have the opportunity to spend the first semester of the third year abroad at a partner university.
For many years, École Polytechnique has integrated an international element into its curriculum. This strategy provides students with a solid international profile, allowing them to confront the challenges of the multicultural world in which they are to evolve. International expertise and intercultural skills are essential for future graduates whether they choose to work in France or abroad.
École Polytechnique has developed partnerships with numerous universities to facilitate admissions procedures for an exchange semester for the students of the Bachelor of Science Program.
- Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- King’s College, UK
- École polytechnique de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Bocconi University, Italy
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Higher School of Economics, Russia
- Peking University, China
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Seoul National University, South Korea
- Keio University, Japan
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Kyoto University, Japan
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- National Chiao Tung University, Province of Taiwan
- The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Postech, South Korea
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
The International Affairs office can provide further information and help to organize your exchange semester abroad.