Discover the BasiX, École Polytechnique's office for international students. This dedicated team helps incoming and outgoing students through all their administrative procedures: the visa process, housing on campus, health insurance, residence permit, etc.
Watch the video to know more about how Ariane, Coralie, and Sonia will ensure you land smoothly at Ecole Polytechnique!
Please note that registration with a health insurance scheme is compulsory in France when you enroll at a Higher Education Institution.
If you come from any of the 28 EU countries, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway or Switzerland and are already registered with a national health insurance provider, you must apply for the European health insurance card. This card is free and will give you access to state-provided healthcare during your stay in France under the same conditions and at the same cost as nationals.
Students from Quebec are exempt from joining the French Student Social Security upon presentation of Form #SE401Q106.
- Transportation tickets guide
- Journey from Airport to Massy Palaiseau RER B Station
- Journey from Massy Palaiseau RER B Station to Ecole polytechnique's bus station
- Map of Ecole polytechnique's Campus
- Access by car/taxi cab
- Where to park at Ecole polytechnique
- Hotels List
- Maps Classrooms ("PC") and Lecture Halls ("amphi")
- How to go to the Photo Studio