APPLICATIONS for the September 2023 intake will open October 17th
- We have three application deadlines each year - see the calendar bellow for dates.
- All application deadlines are 5pm Paris time.
- Admissibility Jury selected applicants are invited to join us for an interview conducted by academic directors and admission staff.
|Application Deadline||Admissibility Jury||Interview Period||Admission decision sent on|
|ROUND 1||November 13th - 5pm Paris time||End of November||Early to mid-December||December 15th|
|ROUND 2||February 12th - 5pm Paris time||Early to Mid-March||End of March||March 31st|
|ROUND 3||April 30th - 5pm Paris time||Mid-May||End of May||June 2nd|
|May 28th - 5pm Paris time||Early June||Mid-June||June 21st|
When the applications website is open, you can initiate your application at any time. However, you will only be able to finalize it within the above deadlines. Please note that only students who apply in the first and second rounds of admissions can apply for a scholarship.
Kindly note that you can only apply for each program once per year. You may apply to a different program, but you are not allowed to submit another application for a program that you have already applied to. Please note that we do not offer spring term admission.
We advise that you start as early as possible, it may take time to gather all supporting documents necessary to your application.
APPLICATION PERIOD FOR DATA SCIENCES FOR BUSINESS X-HEC MASTER on HEC website
- Create an account on our application website. Please use the same email address for your application and any enquiries to us.
You can complete the application process in multiple sessions and in any order you choose.
- Fill in the online application form. (Printed copies of the application form are not available.)
- Upload all the required documents. You do not need to send us any paper copies.
The application processing fee for Masters of Science and Technology is 90 euros.
You can pay by credit card or through an electronic bank transfer. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if an application is denied.
We advise that you pay the application fee by credit card, as the bank transfer usually takes more time.
If you wish to pay the application fee via a bank transfer, it has to be processed by the bank several days before the admission deadline. If the bank transfer is made by a third party (family member, company, etc.) please make sure to inform the Admissions team by sending an email to the Admissions officer.